To ensure the best performance of your machine, please follow the installation instructions below to ensure you are running the latest software. *Please Note – If your machine shipped before Jan 2017, you must request a new MicroSD card to update to the newest software. Please contact us to have one sent to you at no charge.
TOOLS REQUIRED: a USB Flash Drive & USB Mouse
March 2017 Update** <– click here and select the download arrow.
- Save the update onto your USB drive
- Improvements: system optimization and MAJOR game play adjustments, more operator controls
You can find a brief Software Upgrade Tutorial here or more complete instructions are also included in your Fly O’Clock Instruction Manual.
- January 2017 (includes update P150; all previous updates are incorporated in the latest version)
- Earlier versions (P140, P141, P142, etc.) have a bug that causes jams after 6 hours from the start of powering on and after 16 hours from the beginning of action; bug fixed
- December 2016 (includes update P138; all previous updates are incorporated in the latest version)
- System optimization to improve performance
- Added more graphic details